Below is a gluten free map of Romania.
Information for the map is from the following sources:
– Celiac/gluten free facebook groups
– Tripadvisor site (according to my consideration)
Also, I contacted Natalie, who lives in Bucharest, a celiac herself, owner of Nataliaglutenfreecake (baking at home and selling to customers) and added her recommendations to the map.
These are her recommendations:
– In the restaurants you can eat meat, salads – without sauces.
– In the La mama restaurant you can find the best gluten free food, but there is always a chance of cross contamination.
– You can always eat polenta with cheese or sour cream.
– Best gluten free cafe is Minunifaragluten.
– In some supermarkets you may find, in the refrigirator, gluten free pizza. Best options are at the Auchan chain of supermarkets.
I added all of Natalie’s recommended places, on the map.